It’s like we share a secret

23 comments

1. Tony L-J says:

This is good work indeed Heath – the intimacy of secrets is the stuff of life itself.

2. It sounds like a truly wonderful friendship. Picking up mid sentence from where you last left off (even if it has been years) is a sign of a special relationship indeed. Lovely.

3. claudia says:

this is very cool…such relationships are magical

4. Julia Kovach says:

Quite sweet and lovely, Heather. I saw your post on Facebook and shared it with a very dear friend. Thank you. xo Julia

5. libithina says:

I know that comforting feel – no matter how long it’s like only yesterday – 🙂 Lib

6. Truedessa says:

Says so much about a true friendship..

7. markwindham says:

well done, those relationships are indeed rare.

8. Becky says:

Wonderful!
    So glad I started here — makes me feel all warm. 🙂

9. 1emeraldcity says:

Yes, I know that kind of friendship, and cherish it. Lovely!

10. This was lovely! My college roomates–30 years later!

11. aprille says:

Sounds like good friends: any time, any places, it seems like yesterday.
    Is the lovely statue from your own garden?

12. Gay says:

That’s how I am with all my best and dearest friends. I’m sure if we could sit and chat as we would like to do over lunch, in a park..we’d feel the same very way. Thank you for your kindness and support!

13. kelly says:

that just put a big smile on my face… thank you

14. Alex Dissing says:

Sweet & simple, just like the most meaningful friendships. This made me think of someone, thank you.

15. Beautiful post! Picture, poem and the great title combine for a WOW!

16. brian miller says:

smiles…now that is a beautiful friendship…being able to just pick up whenever you are together…lovely…

17. gardenlilie says:

Yes, cute and great picture :)!

18. Oh so lovely! ♥ 😀

19. Joseph Hesch says:

I always thought we did!!

Lovely package of photo, poemt and sentiment, sweet girl! 🙂 xoxox

~ j

20. Is it already Tuesday again? I’m posting this for the wonderful Open Link Night over at http://dversepoets.com Dverse Poets ! Check it out. Camraderie, networking, poets and poetry from around the world.

What did you think? I'd love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s